[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3OO(@K3OOOOO) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rsaeger@fast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K3OO(@K3OOOOO) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:17:08 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3OO
Operator(s): K3OOO & K3OO
Station: K3OOOOO

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 25.3

  160:   30    29
   80:   78    53
   40:   89    60
   20:  543   106
   15:  470   103
   10:  417   100
-------------------
Total: 1627   451  Total Score = 2,201,331

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Family M2 operation. I operated with my 13 year old daughter Sara K3OOO.
The station setup was more of a multi single operation.
Station #1 was 746pro/sb220 with a th6 and a stand alone laptop used only on
20m
Station #2 was 950sdx/titan/packet connected computer using a c-31xr with low
dipoles on 80/40 & slopers on 160m. We have no receiving antennas up this
year.
The next project is to get filters so we can run at both stations at the same
time.
This was a fun contest. It was nice to be able to operate a contest and get some
quality family time at the same time.
73, Rick K3OO