[3830] ARRLDX SSB N3RS M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N3RS M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:51:37 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): KF3B, KQ3F, NA2U, N3ED, N3RD, & N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   33    30
   80:  391    80
   40:  493    94
   20: 1056   131
   15: 1836   126
   10:  551   108
-------------------
Total: 4360   569  Total Score = 7,442,520

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

An interesting contest.  Half the team was new this year and did remarkably well
considering not being familiar with the station.  We did well on the 80 and 40
meter bands compared to previous years, but still have our problems spending
enough time on 160 and 20 meters.  Everyone has plenty of time in the chairs and
the equipment held up well.  Dave, N3RD did a super job on 15M once again.  He
also helped substantially on 80M the first night and on 40M as well.  Too bad
10M never really opened up here for any significant runs.

Congrats to Paul and his crew down in VA and also to N2NT and his small but very
efficient team.  see you again next year.  We will try harder to get the 160M
and 20M problems solved.