[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6SV M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gkosmenko@arrowspeed.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6SV M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 19:22:51 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6SV
Operator(s): VO1CV VA6SZ VE6JO VE6NAP VE6RFM
Station: VE6SV

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Sherwood Park, AB
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    2     2
   80:   35    28
   40:  106    55
   20:  598   100
   15:  611    89
   10:  265    61
-------------------
Total: 1619   335  Total Score = 1,619,030

Club:

Comments:

Another contest event that Mother Nature played a bigger part in our success
(or lack of success) regarding our score. The operating team had a great time,
with some new and old faces. The skewed paths to Europe, using the incorrect
rotor control to point the antenna that was in use, all added to some laughs
and frustration of "why I can't get thru this pileup" to "boy this band sure
sounds dead" comments. No hardware, firmware or software problems just finger
ones.

The team thanks all who called and the ones we called for the contest QSOs.

Looking forward to CQWW WPX SSB at the end of the month especially how the
new rule changes will play in M/S.

73, Team SIERRA VICTOR