[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K9JS(@AI9U) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jonathan420@ameritech.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K9JS(@AI9U) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 16:51:54 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: K9JS
Operator(s): K9JS
Station: AI9U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:   16      .5
   40:   98       2
   20:   13      .5
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Lost most of first hour to have dinner with my parents, this may brand me as not
a "real" contester, however some things will always be more important than a Q
for me,

Activity seemed good, first time around for this mode in this contest for me,
glad I could work dupes,

Guys please read K5NZ'a post re the format of the exchange - makes it so much
easier to know who's going to get the freq

Big appologies to K2PS when I almost Never gave him my exchange the first time
around, sorry Pete!

If I only could get my CW skills up enough to try the CW version of this
'test.

See you in BARTG this weekend

Jon
K9JS