[3830] ARRLDX CW JA8RWU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ja8rwu@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW JA8RWU M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 05:16:44 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU,JH8PNE,JO1DFG
Station: JA8RWU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chitose
Operating Time (hrs): 33.9

  160:   34     6
   80:  111    27
   40:  377    47
   20:  428    48
   15:  576    52
   10:  276    44
-------------------
Total: 1802   224  Total Score = 1,210,944

Club:

Comments:

RWU has expanded into Multi Op and we certainly enjoyed it.
Second time ever a full time effort as Mop.(the first one was CQWWCW)
First time ever Mop in ARRL DX.
JH8PNE(ex-op@JA8YBY) came all the way from Tokyo to join in with us,
me & JO1DFG(also ex-op@JA8YBY)in Sapporo.
First we thought to beat the old M2 record by YBY,
but due to not good condx and not enough operators(RWU himself was almost
useless :-), we entered multi one category.
I was too busy it's all work and no play!
I was in the shack but was sitting in another chair looking at/using
another computer for work :-)
But I had to operate the last 1.5 hours after PNE went back to the airport
for work early Monday morning while DFG sleeping.
Thanks to our friends RWU managed to be still alive in the test with
hard workers in two categories.

p.s.
Sri guys who said "Hi"or "Hi Akira" to RWU, but the most operation was
not me. The same situation in ARRL DX SSB.