[3830] Rus DX W8CAR SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX W8CAR SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 08:05:11 -0800
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: W8CAR
Operator(s): W8CAR
Station: W8CAR

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: OHio
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:    3     1
   20:  124    48
   15:  190    60
   10:   11     8
-------------------
Total:  330   119  Total Score = 225,148

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team:

Comments:

This is one of my favorite tests and I looked forward to good condx. Alas, not
to be. Even with the legal limit I had trouble working some stations! 10 started
to open and then 'poof' no more signals. 15 was best but still slow compared to
other years. When it came time to go to 40 my 'killer' antenna would not take
more than 100 watts without arcing so I tossed in the towel!
Next year!