[3830] BARTG K1UG SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG K1UG SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:20:27 -0800
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: K1UG
Operator(s): K1UG
Station: K1UG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   7
   20:  43
   15:  13
   10:  10
------------------------
Total:  73    73   306  Total Score = 22,338

Club:

Comments:

Just playing for a couple of hours here and there before I return to the UK in a
couple of weeks and operate as G0AZS again.

So for those of you that got me in the log... it might be a long time before you
see K1UG on the air again. (does that mean I'm DX :-) )

Apologies to a couple of stations who I accidentally sent the same serial number
but it should all work out in the log.

Conditions seemed good on Saturday and a note to Phil, GU0SUP. Your new antenna
must be doing a good job. I saw your very good signal in the same pile ups as me
a couple of times and I tried to catch your attention by CQ'ing nearby to no
avail. I would've liked 'SUP in the K1UG log :-(

73's and see you all as G0AZS when the station is delivered to the UK later this
year.... (sea freight and stringent local planning regulations permitting!)

...Marc K1UG, G0AZS