[3830] BARTG AB0MV SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ab0mv@ix.netcom.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG AB0MV SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:32:46 -0800
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: AB0MV
Operator(s): AB0MV
Station: AB0MV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   25   25
   20:   85   85
   15:   67   67
   10:   18   18
------------------------
Total:  195  195    92  Total Score = 53,040

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

AE0Q and I shared our family station this weekend but did separate efforts with
our own call signs.

We were house-bound this weekend in order to take care of a sick dog. Typically
Dante sits near the radio during contests.  He hurt his shoulder on Friday and
was shaking in pain and couldn't walk.  Whether it was the effects of the vet's
anti-inflammatory medicine or the sounds of the contest, he was feeling too good
by the end of the weekend.

Only heard one JA station the whole contest!