[3830] BARTG N1MGO SO Expert LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1mgo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG N1MGO SO Expert LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 04:29:22 -0800
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: SO Expert LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   80:   22   11
   40:  106   34    1
   20:  200   58    4
   15:  114   45    1
   10:   40   24
------------------------
Total:  481  172    6  Total Score = 496,392

Club:

Comments:

Great fun - again!  Upper bands not very good, lots of noise on 80 mtrs.
Almost as many contacts as last year, score 118K less, many less mults., mostly
due to poor propagation.  Need better antennas!!!  A dipole is not enough when
the propagation is poor!!

Thanks to all that took the time to dig out my weak s
ignal!!!

Lots of new calls, not in my friend.ini file, that was just updated from the
internet!!