[3830] OkQP N4PN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, paulnewberry@myexcel.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP N4PN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 05:24:41 -0800
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: GEORGIA
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    6      1      0
   40:   11      0      0
   20:   52     79      0
   15:    3      1      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   72     81      0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 25,326

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Enough activity to keep going on Saturday during the day but after the
mobiles went home Saturday night everything came to a halt...
Thanks to everyone for the contacts and hats-off to the mobiles. Thanks
to W5ATV for going out of his way on return trip home to give me Lincoln
county. Thanks to Ralph, KA5RUZ who called me with 100 watts and an antenna
(basically a coil) for an antenna. It was sitting on his patio table and
is only 18" tall - it was a new county - Cleveland.
See you next year
Paul, N4PN