[3830] OkQP HA1AG SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha1ag@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP HA1AG SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 03:57:25 -0800
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: HA1AG
Operator(s): HA1AG
Station: HA1AG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Hungary
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   29     13
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   29     13      0  Mults = 31  Total Score = 3,503

Club:

Comments:

ESP sigs from 14 till 18Z. From 18Z to 21Z 20m was in good shape. Unfortuntaly I
missed the 40m morning condx. When 20m closed dwn I went out to check the
heating (wood and coal filled stove) and broke a bottle of flammable liquid in
the dark and got some serious burns on my hands and on my left foot. I had to go
back to the city to the hospital to get the wounds treated.

Hats off to the great mobile operation of N4CD, KD5JWC and K5YAA!! Other mobiles
were much more difficult to work despite of their relatively gd signals. Thanks
to Charlie NF4A and VE1OP for the spots!

It was a great pleasure to talk to Ken K5KA, my teammate from HC8N in (t)his
contest. It was a really challanging but often thrilling event, I'd definitely
do agn. Tnx for OKDXA for sponsoring.

73 de Zoli HA1AG