[3830] OkQP K5YAA/M Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@okdxa.org
Subject: [3830] OkQP K5YAA/M Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:20:21 -0800
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: K5YAA/M
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: Varied
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:   29      1      0
   20:  240     98      0
   15:   16      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  285     99      0  Mults = 36  Total Score = 37,908

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

My thanks to all who copied "bug generated" CW.  Didn't get PC logging/sending
going like I had planned.  However, did get more than one hamstik on the roof
with switching so was able to stay put in the seat much of the time.  Found 10
meters completely unusable except for some strange sounding sigs that didn't
sound like I could communicate with and 15 meters was there but activity was
very light - maybe I looked down there at the wrong times.  Found myself
searching for clear freqencies on 20 at times.

Many call signs to thank for Qs but a few stand out.  HA1AG, Zoli you sounded
like a local.  N4PN - how many radios you got down there Paul?  You showed up
everywhere.  NF4A likewise everywhere.  K4MUT/M - perfect CW.  W7OM Rod and the
list goes on.  Sorry not the room here to acknowledge all the ones who tracked
my mobile progress.  A special thanks for all the Canadian Qs.  VE1OP, VA7LC,
VE3NBJ, VA3IX and others.  Also, very pleased to work 10 European countries.
Great fun from a mobile since I'm used to much more and much higher aluminum
with heftier output power.

Hope to see everyone again next year.