[3830] WPX SSB AE9B M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AE9B M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 16:53:19 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AE9B
Operator(s): AE9B, K0OU, K0LW, KC0COP,KU1CW, KB0VVT, KG0US,KG0UT, N0TT, NW0L,
N8AU, N0AG, W0ZAP
Station: AE9B

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  265
   80:  336
   40:  448
   20: 1623
   15:  961
   10:  480
------------

Club: KANSAS CITY DX CLUB

Comments:

KCDXC CLUB EVENT.
Second time we operated this contest from here.
Participation, propagation and activity all seemed down.
I guess exiting the peak offers some doom and gloom but we increased our low
band totals on 40,80 and 160M but the numbers on the high bands were not there,
nor the DX. Thanks to all those who had to work to make these Q's happen.
Congrats to all who participated and learned from this event.

Tom
AE9B