[3830] WPX SSB AB0MV SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AB0MV SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:03:43 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AB0MV
Operator(s): AB0MV
Station: AB0MV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:    9
   40:   23
   20:   82
   15:   54
   10:   16
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I was calling CQ and AB0VM called me.  Thought someone was pulling my leg at
first.  At least we have different sounding voices on SSB!

Was great to hear lots of contest friends and many new calls.  I was just waking
up (no coffe yet and 50% unconscious) when called by name.  I had no clue until
he identified himself as the OM of a YL contest friend of mine using a club
call.

My dog's shoulder seems healed this weekend.  SSB still seems to be his favorite
mode.  He loves the sound of all the different voices.