[3830] WPX SSB N3AD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3ad@bellatlantic.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N3AD M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:20:17 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N3AD
Operator(s): N3AD, N3DXX
Station: N3AD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 39

------------
  160:   25
   80:  502
   40:  132
   20:  780
   15:  843
   10:  200
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I had a bad cold all weekend as anyone who heard me trying to run knows. We
could't get the the soundcard to record messages on one of our stations with
Writelog.  So Art did most of the heavy lifting and did a great job. Still a fun
contest in spite of the poor comditions on ten and fifteen.  Art had some nice
European runs on eighty. Hope to be back for CW.

Alan/N3AD