[3830] WPX SSB OM7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OM7M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 05:16:45 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OK2BFN, OM3PA, OM5AW, OM5RM, OM5RW, OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  125
   80:  473
   40:  409
   20:  935
   15: 1333
   10:   87
------------

Club: LBCC

Comments:

Great fun despite poor condx on 10m. Lost abt 2 hours by fixing the rotator on
our 15m ant system on saturday morning.
Thanks everybody for calling us and see you all in CQ WPX CW.

Some observations from OM5RW:
We have used separate serial numbers for each band, so we did not need to skip
when new mult went into the log. It was very funny listening to the other
stations always entering M/S category to skip some numbers when they were
working mults on the other band. But one of these familiar calls was skipping
numbers right till the end of the contest. When I was on S&P mode for new mults
on sunday I took a closer look to this entrant. When continuosly checking their
running station freq I was able to find the other station on the same band using
the same call sign making contacts!!! I think this is a violation of the
rules-two signals on the same band at the same time. Is this what satisfies you?
Well this is my msg to you then:
Hey Guys you are no.1 in Southern area just off our country border!