[3830] WPX SSB SZ3PTR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB SZ3PTR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 06:56:08 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: SZ3PTR
Operator(s): SV1CIB, SV1DPI, SV1DPP, SV1FUP, SV1FUO, SV8CS, SV3DVW, SV3EXU,
SV3EXT, SV3AQN, SV3DVK, SV3CYL, SV3BSF, SV3EAU, SV3GKE, SV3FUK, SV3DJI, SV3AQR
Station: SZ3PTR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: PATRA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   30
   80:  213
   40:  320
   20:  997
   15:  795
   10:   69

Club: R.A.A.W.P.-R.A.A.W.G.

Comments:

It was a nice contest. We all enjoy the contest. We run it from Patra, the West
gate of Greece to Europe. The local club organized it very well, in a wonderful
place in the sea, with plenty of view to North. We had a vertical ant and
dipoles for all bands. We must note the very bad propagation on ten meters. We
are all happy after the contest. We had some new operators before but now we
have some new but experienced operators to play again.
QSL via SV3AQN.  Best 73. CU next year