[3830] OnQP NB1B(@W1KM) SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nb1b@attbi.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP NB1B(@W1KM) SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 14:17:17 -0700
                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: NB1B
Operator(s): NB1B
Station: W1KM

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: Ma
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:   13     18     20
   80:   21     70     39
   40:   54     52     40
   20:   21      9     19
   15:   14      2     12
   10:   11      2      9
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
---------------------------
Total:  134    153    139  Total Score = 87,570

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all that QSYed.  Sunday was find a station on 40M- QSY them to 20M,
then 15M, then 10M.  About a dozen stations made it all the way.  Backscatter on
the higher bands was good- point the beam south and the VE3s were all 52.

Nice openings on 40, 80, and 160M.  40 SSB is still the pits- I heard probably
50 more stations on 40M SSB that I couldn't work because of band limitations.
Heard 4 of the 7 counties I needed for a sweep on 40M, but they never came up to
the US phone band.  Overall, participation- and those listening up or coming up
to the US phone band on 40M- seemed to be up over past years.

Thanks to all for the Qs.

Dennis NB1B