[3830] OnQP VA3OPP(VA3PC) SOABSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3pc@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] OnQP VA3OPP(VA3PC) SOABSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:01:50 -0700
                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: VA3OPP
Operator(s): VA3PC
Station: VA3OPP

Class: SOABSSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:          91     40
   40:         131     49
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
---------------------------
Total:   0     222     89  Total Score = 28,569

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Had fun at the in-laws (Hastings County) with a G5RV strung from the TV tower
(no TVI, but intermittent flashing of a touch controlled lamp when I was on
80m). Missed Cochrane, Elgin, Huron, Rainy River, Thunder Bay and Timiskaming
for the clean sweep.  Thoughts are that an effort may be made next year to go
rover from Matheson to Callander and activate four or five districts. Also made
23 q's in the Michigan QSOP.  It was a bit hectic to have two Writelog windows
open entering q's for both contests.  Would that be a new category? Single Op 2
Contests (SO2C)? My brain hurts!
Thanks to Steve N9OH for getting the Writelog module ready for the contest, and
thanks to all that answered my calls.  73 Paul