[3830] OnQP N2RGU SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP N2RGU SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:23:10 -0700
                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: N2RGU
Operator(s): N2RGU
Station: N2RGU

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   4             1
   40:   5      3      7
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
---------------------------
Total:   9      3      8  Total Score = 240

Club:

Comments:

I took last year off due to a renovation project going on in my cellar, where
the hamshack was located.  This year, I had wanted to come back and see how
things went.  I was quite surprised that this year, I had made more CW contacts
than phone, and I'm not even a great CW person!!  So that had felt very good!
Conditions here in Central New York on 40m were good;even worked a few Michigan
QSOs for their party.  80m was average!  Thanks to those stations that had
contacted me! Next year however, I would like to go across the border, and be a
guest operator so I can have fun making QSOs on that 40m phone band that is CW
only in the states!  I used a Yaesu FT101ZD 100 watts going into a randomwire
antenna, running east to west!

Dave N2RGU
dmoon2@twcny.rr.com