[3830] OnQP VE3VZ SOABSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP VE3VZ SOABSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:59:50 -0700
                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: VE3VZ
Operator(s): VE3VZ
Station: VE3VZ

Class: SOABSSB LP
QTH: HAM
Operating Time (hrs): 12.3

  160:
   80:          18     17
   40:          56     27
   20:           3      3
   15:           2      2
   10:           3      3
    6:          24      7
    2:          54     15
  222:           1      1
  432:          18      6
---------------------------
Total:   0     179     81  Total Score = 55,404

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

As usual I spent the first few hours working on antennas instead of the
contest.Low bands were real noisy here due to local QRN.Could not copy anyone on
160.On 80 it was 20 over 9, sorry to the ops who tried to work me and I could
not hear them,thanks for trying.I will try to track the noise before the next
test.All in all it was a great contest with lots of activity. Thanks to the
organizers,and to the all the ops on the air.

73 Don