[3830] FlQP NS3T SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP NS3T SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 15:27:28 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   40:   41      7
   20:  160     51
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  201     58  CW Mults = 64  Ph Mults = 36  Total Score = 46,000

Club:

Comments:

Wow - what fun!  Thanks so much to all the mobiles who drove
like fiends all across Florida.  Bad weather Saturday meant
lots of time in the chair...I got my sweep at 1252Z Sunday morn
thanks to K4FCG/MON.  Spent most of Sunday (75 and sunny)
doing yard work and playing golf, but ducked in and out
thru the day.

I almost got a CW sweep as well, but never could find the last
three counties that I needed.  My phone mults should have
been better, but oh well...I worked every single mult that
I heard on both modes.

Thanks to everyone and hope to spend some time next weekend
in the New England QSO Party as well.

Jamie NS3T

IC-706 100w
40 m inverted vee at 55 feet