[3830] FlQP K9ES SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9es@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP K9ES SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 15:48:29 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K9ES
Operator(s): K9ES
Station: K9ES

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: BREVARD
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

   40:   49     83
   20:  325    710
   15:  142     98
   10:   20     12
--------------------
Total:  536    903  CW Mults = 100  Ph Mults = 106  Total Score = 813,700

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

It was a blast, except the frequency police guarding the KV4/YI lid !
       cw   ssb  pts    mults
40     49   83    181    2
20     325 710   1360  159
15     142  98    382   38
10     20   12     52    7
---------------------------------
     536  903  1975  206
Raw = 406,850
Pwr Mult = x 2
Score = 813,700
Hours operated  = 19.5

Equipment:  IC-756 Pro-2  100 Watts
Antennas:   2 el 40 M Beam @ 95'
            4 el 20 M Beam @ 81'
            4 el 15 M Beam @ 81'
            5 el 10 M Beam @ 86'

Even 10 was open, but I think the world forgot about it.  I worked D88S in
S.Shetland with no QRM on 10CW.  15 was OK but expected more, and 20 was great.
40 was fun but never checked for cross-band QSO's with Europe - too many
stateside QSO's calling.

Weather held out - no Thunder storms, and static was very low.  Only problem was
a relay on the remote tower box that was getting intermittent and occasionally
would cause loss of receive signal.  Have to replace it before next contest.

The only thunder heard was the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds flying over QTH
during their air show at Patrick AFB.

Heard many FCG'ers and hope everyone had as much fun as I had.

Go FCG!