[3830] SPDX RTTY 5B4AGN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob@cytanet.com.cy
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY 5B4AGN SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 05:30:17 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: 5B4AGN
Operator(s): 5B4AGN
Station: 5B4AGN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Pafos
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

   80:   73    712    34
   40:  200   1922    56
   20:  377   3562    66
   15:  346   3337    68
   10:   84    777    32
--------------------------
Total: 1080  10310   256  Total Score = 15,836,160

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

A lot of fun but tough going on 10 & 80m.  I found the bands generally very
noisy and propagation to the U.S. quite poor.  It was really nice to get all six
continents this year.  Makes a big impact on the final score.

Thanks to everyone who worked me for the QSOs. I hope to meet some of you at
Dayton and perhaps also at Visalia if I'm able to change my travel plans to get
me there too.

73

Bob 5B4AGN, P3F