[3830] MARAC CW N9AG(@N8NR) Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scottal@erinet.com
Subject: [3830] MARAC CW N9AG(@N8NR) Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 17:18:36 -0700
                    MARAC County Hunter Contest, CW

Call: N9AG
Operator(s): N9AG
Station: N8NR

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: Darke Co, OH
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   17
   40:  345
   20:  361
   15:   42
   10:    1
------------
Total:  766  Counties = 480  Total Score = 3,243,840

Club:

Comments:

I've made at least one QSO in this contest each year since the first one in
1967, but never been serious as a fixed station.  Conditions did not cooperate,
with very poor short skip and lots of QRN on 40 meters.  But what good practice
for SO2R operating, chasing mobiles with both ears!

Congratulations to AD1C for another fine win.  Thanks to the mobiles for all
their efforts.  Special thanks to Norm, W3DYA/m, with whom I made 54 QSOs and
who must now go home and check all the logs.