[3830] Volta RTTY K0FX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Volta RTTY K0FX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 07:59:51 -0700
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: K0FX
Operator(s): K0FX
Station: K0FX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:    3    19     2
   40:   14    83     9
   20:  108  1007    33
   15:   12   242     9
   10:    1    80     1
-------------------------
Total:  138  1431    54  Total Score = 10,663,812

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Condx generally poor.  Only one JA (JK6SEW) and 2 EU stns (I2DMI & 9a2KL) and 2
- African stns (A22BP & ZS6BKK).
6" of snow Friday eve and Sat morning helped to quiet the power line noise for a
while but as things dried out the ole S9 noise was back.  Thanks to ZL2AMI for
QSY to 10m (S9 plus) for the only 10m QSO.  Ran low power most of the time but
occassionally had to kick on the amp, so HP entry.
Thanks to the sponsers, I2DMI for a nice contest.
Equip:  IC-765  + HB amp at 400w
Ant:  KT-34XA  +  2 el 40m yagi
Software:  MMTTY Ver 1.62

73   Don KØFX