[3830] Anatolian RTTY GU0SUP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: [3830] Anatolian RTTY GU0SUP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 05:28:23 -0700
                    Anatolian RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GU
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:    2    20     2
   40:   56   575    25
   20:  132  1455    51
   15:   98  1175    45
   10:   12   125     8
-------------------------
Total:  300  3350   131  Total Score = 438,850

Club: BARTG

Comments:

Some odd conditions at time's, but generally better than for Volta!
It was great to work 9 of the 10 US call areas, but where were the W2's?
10m was very much a S&P band, and only occasionally yeilded any stations.
I did work 1B0AS on 40m, who said he was in Turkish Northern Cyprus, but
Writelog didn't allocate it to any country, so I am still not sure what to do
with this one. However, he gave me 096 as a serial number, so there are others
in the same position!
Thanks to all for the contacts, especially those who had to work at completing
the QSO.

73 for now
Phil GU0SUP