[3830] US Counties SSB VE1OP Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] US Counties SSB VE1OP Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 05:23:08 -0700
                    US Counties QSO Party, SSB

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: ns
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  943  Counties = 572  Total Score = 2,477,332

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for all the Q's, especially to all the mobiles coming out of Dayton who
called in so often, some with 2 or 3 hams in the same car...Made for some quick
points...Managed to snag a few new counties for USA-CA...

Propagation was pretty poor Sat, but improved Sun...Left the amp off all weekend
for a change...

Wanted to spend more time in this one, but between my wedding anniversary Sat,
my son's birthday Sun, beauty wx all weekend, long grass and some needed antenna
work, 18 is all I could manage...

CU in WPX CW in just 4 days...

73, Scott VE1OP