[3830] WPX CW W4MYA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rsmorris@att.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W4MYA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 12:17:18 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W4MYA
Operator(s): W4MYA
Station: W4MYA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:   10
   40:  636
   20:  929
   15:  738
   10:  186
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not enough operators for a M/M operation this time so figured I would try
SOAB. Found it hard to break the M/M habit of operating as much as
possible. When it was all over the "Time On" was at 38 hours. Did not even think
of Single ops being limited to 36 hours. So I blew away the last 2
hours worth of contacts and this is the result. Will submit the whole log
so folks will not get hit for "not in the log".
Thanks for the QSO's!
What's next...
Take care
73/Bob