[3830] WPX CW A61AJ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, frank@grossmann.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW A61AJ M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 14:24:45 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: A61AJ
Operator(s): T97C, DL2CC, DK1MM, ON5NT, SM7PKK
Station: A61AJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Dubai, UAE
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    1
   80:   42
   40:  965
   20: 1310
   15: 1877
   10:  390
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

T97C Sejo and DL2CC Frank were doing the running, DK1MM Stefan and ON5NT Ghis
were performing the hard task of searching for mults. Mats, SM7PKK, stepped by
for a few hours to help out on saturday.

Using Writelog for M/S is quite a task, 90% of the QSO numbers of the multiplier
station were used double. The 10 minute rule feature was not working either.
Anyway, it didn't crash once thus we were quite happy.

We are also quite happy about our multiplier total in this kind of conditions.
If you look at the fact that a normal WPX log contains a very large percentage
of prefixes from the USA we think we did a good job without any major North
American pileups.

Thanks to our host Ali who provides such a terrific station.