[3830] WPX CW PX2W(PY2YU) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2yu@terra.com.br
Subject: [3830] WPX CW PX2W(PY2YU) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:56:09 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: PX2W
Operator(s): PY2YU
Station: PY2YU

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Brazil
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2070
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Rig: TS-450S, MLA-2500B running 400 watts. (sometime down to 250 watts).
Ant: 5 el. Yagi home made with 8 meters boom @ 11 meters.

Comments: The contest was a disaster!  I started with FB rate, probably will
work more than 200 QSO´s on the first hour if not happened a lot of problems. My
computer stop, reboot when I transmit because RF interference. It happened until
sunday morning! I was in a great location, generally without QRM or anything
like that. But I don´t know why, appeared a big noise S9+5 for hours saturday
night, sunday morning and the last 3 hours of the contest! For sure I was with
lack of luck!

Saturday, despite all the RF problems, the conditions were great finishing the
first day with about 1550 QSO´s! But sunday was a sh.t! Only 500 QSO´s with
hours of CQ´s and nothing! Where was all japaneses, americans, africans? Good
activity from Europe, but already see better times.

Thanks all people who calling me in contest. Hope to work you again in IARU?

73/DX
PY2YU - Ton
PX2W in contests (since 2000)
py2yu@terra.com.br