[3830] WPX CW DL3YBM SO(TS)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gissel@fh-ludwigshafen.de
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DL3YBM SO(TS)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 03:09:35 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DL3YBM
Operator(s): DL3YBM
Station: DL3YBM

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: Haltern
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:   49
   80:  240
   40:  364
   20:  504
   15:  335
   10:   68
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Pushed really hard to meet last year's score under mediocre condx. Didn't
succeed, but came close. Didn't fool around this year, operated full 36 hours
and felt like I could have stayed in the chair longer.
Never had any sustained runs, 10 was pretty much a disaster (12 Qs at the end of
day 1), 15 sounded much better on Sunday.
Local QRN was really bad and had to shut down for 1 hour plus lower the lowband
vertical Saturday morning when a bad thunder storm passed right over the QTH.
Tnx all for the Qs and fun, plus special tnx to my sister-in-law who arrived
from HZ-land just in time to help me bring up the lowband vertical, hi.