[3830] GLQP VE3DC Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve.bergevin@hwcn.org
Subject: [3830] GLQP VE3DC Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 06:13:36 -0700
                    Great Lakes QSO Party

Call: VE3DC
Operator(s): VE3BK VE3OZO VE3VMO
Station: VE3DC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: ON-HALD
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:
   80:    8      4
   40:   24    176
   20:    8      1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:   40    181      0         0  Mults = 89  Total Score = 27,556

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Our first attempt at the GLQP.  Only heard a few stations calling CQ
in the contest.  Most of the stations we worked were not in the
contest.  Not many takers on CW and many asked what GLQP meant.
Found 7090 and 14075 odd choices for suggested CW frequencies.  Had
some good runs going on 40 ssb.  Since GenLog was new to us and with
779 four letter county abbreviations to deal with we usually operated
with two guys on the radio at a time.  Kind of like SO1/2R!
Highlight for me was working W8DXI on 40cw for bonus points.  Had lots
of fun and look forward to next year.
Steve, VE3OZO.