[3830] ANARTS RTTY CONTEST SO/AB/LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ANARTS RTTY CONTEST SO/AB/LP
From: "Dimitris" <sv1cib@raag.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:57:54 -0000
                                          2003
                              -+- ANARTS RTTY CONTEST -+-
              Sponsored by Australian National Amateur Radio Teleprinter
Society.

CALL: SV1CIB                           Country: GREECE

_X_ Single OP., All Band, Low Power

CLUB: R.A.A.W.G.

Operating Time (hrs): 9

         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    0       0       0       0
40m:    0       0       0       0
20m:    232     2841    40      17
15m:    13      293     5       0
10m:    4       127     2       0
Total:  249     3261

Continents:             6

Total multipliers:      64

VK bonus points:        0

Score:          1252224

Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________ Call
.

 SNAIL MAIL: Dimitris Lianos ( SV1CIB )
             P.O.Box: 127
             30100 - Agrinio
             Greece
     E-MAIL: sv1cib@raag.org
      10-X : 68921

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!
80m Summary
Countries
SV

Call Areas

40m Summary
Countries
SV

Call Areas

20m Summary
Countries
4X     5B     CT     DL     EA     EA8    ES     EU     F      G
GI     GU     HA     HB     HL     I      LU     LZ     OE     OH
OK     ON     OZ     PA     PY     S5     SM     SP     SV     SV5
TI     UA     UA9    UN     UR     VR     YL     YO     YU     ZC4
ZL

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K8   K9
VE3