[3830] ARRL June VHF K0OU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K0OU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:32:13 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  69     49  Total Score = 3,577

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

Testing out some of our FD gear - put a little 5 ele 2m yagi, 6 ele 440, and 1
ele on 6 (dipole)up on a 20 foot mast and tried to work who I could hear.
Used an IC-910 on 2 and 432 and the trusty old IC-756 on 6. Worked coast to
coast on 6 meters on Saturday and worked into IL on 432 on Sunday. Geez- this is
pretty cool. Maybe I'll put up some real antennas for the next one.
See everyone on FD.
73 de KØOU Steve in KC em29