[3830] All Asia CW W7DRA SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7dra@juno.com
Subject: [3830] All Asia CW W7DRA SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:43:17 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: W7DRA
Operator(s): W7DRA
Station: W7DRA

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: washington
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:   9     7
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   9     7  Total Score = 126

Club:

Comments:

80m was really poor, it opened up to my 100 watt contest final for about 10
minutes the second night. i just cant compete with ve7uf and ve7sl i guess no
matter what i do.

my hat is off to you guys.

i have a new terminated beverage with a 6sn7 diff amp preamp ahead of my hro60
so i heard many more than i could work

i hoped i would have more luck staying home and using the arc5 driving an 810 to
an ADR loop, but will just have to wait until conditions are better i guess

i have been given the opportunity to operate on the washington coast at a
friend's cabin, might get a portable set up and try it out there sometime, the
cabin is located on a 200 foot cliff droping to the ocean...........