[3830] ARRL FD W2RDX 3A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1py@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W2RDX 3A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:29:40 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1443   1520     2  Total Score = 10,212

Club:

Comments:

Wow, rough in the NE.  Just lower bands.  Score significantly down from previous
years.  Really interested in how it affected others.

But it's much, much more than score.  A great group turned out in mighty fine wx
(after an endless winter), our chefs outdid themselves, we ran WriteLog for the
first time, and networked it to boot.  Network Gab was a blast in the middle of
the night.  And seeing the calls pop onto the bottom of the log by band and mode
was cool -- you could see who was doing what in real time.

A club member and pilot did a fly-by with an APRS system, so we could track him
on his way to the site!  And the late-night 600 nanometer band demo was
something else.

73 to all participants -- thanks for a great exercise (cuz it ain't a ...!)