[3830] DL-DX RTTY ZS1JY SOAB-12 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] DL-DX RTTY ZS1JY SOAB-12 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 00:54:22 -0700
                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: ZS1JY
Operator(s): ZS1JY
Station: ZS1JY

Class: SOAB-12 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:  64   995    47  Total Score = 46,765

Club:

Comments:

Nice short contest.  On Saturday, 15m was initially not good, but picked up
later on.  10m seemed dead.  Towards Saturday evening 20m brought in some good
DX.  On Sunday, 10m opened up early, and provided some contacts.  Best QSO's
were with VK6GOM (my first VK in the past 3 years) and 5R8GZ (he did not compete
though).  I still find it quite a mission making QSO's with most hams in the
northern hemisphere not beaming south.  Then again, who would expect a lone
voice from the southern tip of Africa to be competing too, hi!