[3830] IARU LU7DW M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu7dw@comnet.com.ar
Subject: [3830] IARU LU7DW M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 05:55:03 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: LU7DW
Operator(s): LU7DW-LU1AEE
Station: LU7DW

Class: M/S LP
QTH: LU7DW
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0      1      1
   80:    8     22     21
   40:   38     27     34
   20:  147    237     52
   15:  205    166     55
   10:   52     72     40
---------------------------
Total:  450    524    209  Total Score = 838,508

Club: LU Contest Group

Team: LU7DW, Empanadas Team

Comments:

We must be masochist for work with 100 watts from deep SA. The best "Las
Empanadas" (typical argentina´s contest food) made and cooked by LW8EXF (big
thanks to her).  The propagation was as we expected, good low bands (great
openning with EU in 80), and 10 meter propagation nonexistent...  But Big fun
indeed, LOT of food (Empanadas, Pïzza, sanwiches, Cookies, mate, soft drinks)
and we share a great time with my teammate Fabian LU1AEE

I couldn´t wait for next WRTC... we need more of this type of contest

We want to thanks to all the operator doing the effort for copy our weak
signal.

73 of all de Claudio LU7DW & Fabian LU1AEE   (Empanada´s Team IARU 2003)

Radio 1 Icom IC751A
Radio 2 Icom IC735 (same rig traveler and used to WRTC 2000 & 2002)
Antenna Switch WRTC 2000
Soft CT Version 9.71
Antenna Tribander 4 elements tribander traped yagi @ 12 meter
Dipole half wave for 80 meter (matched for use in 40 and 160)