[3830] IARU ZS4TX SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zs4tx@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU ZS4TX SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:26:42 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: ZS4TX
Operator(s): ZS4TX
Station: ZS4TX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Bloemfontein
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:     2     0      2
   80:    67     7     67
   40:   586    43     53
   20:   152    49     44
   15:   217   297     57
   10:   264   357     47
---------------------------
Total:  1288   753    237  Total Score = 2,241,783

Club: Pretoria CC

Comments:

A lowlight of the weekend was that 20, 15 and 10m closed with sunset leaving the
noisy lowbands as the only option to make up for the limited higher band
propagation.  The highlight of this weekend was operating my new refurbished
SO2R station which included a new rotating tower with  mostly home built
antennas installed on it as well as a new version of my SO2R DVK and CW combo
controller unit.

Thanks for all the contacts.

Bernie, ZS4TX

(Antennas)  http://www.zs4tx.co.za/images/dt2.jpg