[3830] IARU WF4DD(KG4CZU) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4czu@netscape.net
Subject: [3830] IARU WF4DD(KG4CZU) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:58:37 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: WF4DD
Operator(s): KG4CZU
Station: WA4FJK

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:   0      0      0
   80:   3      0      2
   40:   0      0      0
   20:   4      9      6
   15:   0      0      0
   10:   0      0      0
---------------------------
Total:   7      9      8  Total Score = 328

Club:

Comments:

Just submitting a checklog for this contest.  Enjoyed getting on and working a
few folks.  It's always a thrill to word W1AW in a contest.

This was mostly a chance to work on some CW whiletesting my doublet at our new
house.  I was hoping to find a partner to work the team-style WRTC competition,
but it fell through at the end, and finally just went SO for a couple of hours.
Great to hear plenty of folks on the bands in the summertime, even if they were
all on 20m ;-)