[3830] ARRL FD N4TP 2A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4law@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD N4TP 2A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:21:23 -0700

  903:
  1.2: 55 sat  120sat
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
------------------------------
Total:   1430    2638     0  Total Score = 12,596

Club:

Comments:

Tough band conditions on all but 40 and 20 made this a two band contest for the
most part.

GOTA Station, N4SEX, all YL operators worked 20 hours of the contest with 704
Qs, 400 of which counted towards our final score.  Great acheivement for 3 techs
and an unlicensed operator (KF4AHZ, KG4WKN, KG4KYJ and Skye Floyd daughter of
KC4HSI).

CW team (K4LAW, N4GI, KA1CI, and KR4X); SSB team (W1GUD, WA3DIT, N4TTJ, KD5UJ,
and KA2TOC); VHF team (KC4VI, KC4HSI); and Satellite team (AA4MD and W1GUD) all
showed improvement over last year's performance even though the band conditions
were down and a noisy overnight thunderstorm that lasted several hours.  A
record performance for our club in Field Day.