[3830] NAQP CW WA4PGM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WA4PGM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 22:56:36 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: WA4PGM
Operator(s): WA4PGM
Station: WA4PGM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   38    22
   80:  117    37
   40:  148    39
   20:  156    41
   15:   44    20
   10:    6     2
-------------------
Total:  509   161  Total Score = 81,949

Club:

Team: Team NIL

Comments:

Had a great time, didn't realize CT wouldn't work for NAQP so a quick download
of the latest from N1MM and I was set. What a program, worked flawless! I think
NAQP will grow to  be a favorite of mine, I really enjoy operating these type of
contest. A couple highlights I can remember is FP called me on 80, I worked TI5
on 4 bands, plus W5NN on 6 bands. Think that was the only 6 band station, wish
10 meters would have opened. One disadvantage I had was the yagi would not turn
more that 90 degrees, looks like the reflector is getting caught in a tree limb.
Good luck to all and thanks for the contacts!!
73, Kyle