[3830] NAQP CW VE3NE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE3NE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 23:35:29 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:   37    17
   80:  153    41
   40:  151    43
   20:  156    43
   15:   44    14
   10:   13     6
-------------------
Total:  554   164  Total Score = 90,856

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO #1

Comments:

I had to be home this weekend and the weather was terrible; two more reason to
be in the contest.
My beloved TS930S broke down a couple of weeks ago and still being repaired.
I have borrowed my friend's FT100 mini radio. My first contest with such a small
radio and most likely my last one too...
There is no additional CW filter in the radio but the DSP filter actually did a
great job.
160m was a bit too much for the radio but managed to work few mults.
Condx were changing very rapidly throughout the whole contest.
There were lots of static crashes and noise from the passing rain clouds.
I enjoyed 80m the most. Lots of multipliers called me on that band from the west
coast.
Great contest !

Thanks for the nice Qs and CU in the SSB part.

73

Lali  VE3NE