[3830] EUHF Champ EA5DFV SSB Only HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jose.m.femenia@uv.es
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ EA5DFV SSB Only HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 03:49:22 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SSB Only HP
QTH: JM08as
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:           9      8
   80:          38     25
   40:         129     43
   20:         390     58
   15:         111     45
   10:          13     11
---------------------------
Total:   0     690    190  Total Score = 131,100

Club:

Comments:

I can't operate the 12 hours. Bad conditions on 10 and 15m, but a lot of
stations on the air. And I'm very happy to find new people with the new licences
in UK and other countries.
In the next contest I will record a key with "No, no, a serial number, no! I
need the two last digits..."

The joke: I recive a 59 01 from a station and I send it the 59 82. I made the
next one QSO and I send again 59 82 again, and the response to my next CQ, the
firts station call me again:
- Hey!! You are send the same number! Something is wrong! You need to send 83!
I need to explain... again. But I was happy to find the station on others bands
with the correct exchange.

73 de Jose