[3830] NAQP CW VE3IAY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3iay@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE3IAY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 03:59:34 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VE3IAY
Operator(s): VE3IAY
Station: VE3IAY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ottawa
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:   78    30
   40:  150    42
   20:  100    31
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  328   103  Total Score = 33,784

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO #1

Comments:

Conditions were disappointing here, especially at the beginning. Had almost no
success CQing, so the vast majority of contacts were S&P. After the first hour,
having worked most of the stations I could hear, I had only 30 QSOs and the rate
was decreasing, so I ended up taking most of my off time much earlier than
usual. Things picked up somewhat as time went on and activity moved to lower
bands. Listened up on 15 a few times, but the only signal I heard on 15 was
TI5N, and wasn't able to work him there.

Rig: TS-850S
Antenna: AV-5 vertical
Software: TRLog