[3830] NAQP CW N0HF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0hf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N0HF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 18:20:02 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N0HF
Operator(s): N0HF
Station: N0HF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Boulder, CO
Operating Time (hrs): 8.0

  160:
   80:   26    15
   40:  164    41
   20:  102    35
   15:   89    26
   10:   27    12
-------------------
Total:  408   129  Total Score = 52,632

Club:

Team: GMCC #1 Hardscrabble Miners

Comments:

Anoter NAQP and still no SO2R for me, I keep saying next NAQP I'll setup the
station for it so there I was CQing with no means to scoop up mults on the other
bands.  80m turned out better than expected, since I'm using an inverted L made
for 160 for TX and a short beverage for RX as it cut down on the QRN
considerably.  To all GMCC teams, way to go!  Each year our team scores go up
and up...  '73 Dan