[3830] WAE CW K2PS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pete@staffordsystems.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K2PS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:42:53 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K2PS
Operator(s): K2PS
Station: K2PS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 31

   80:   26     0    60
   40:  106    50    78
   20:  338   381    92
   15:  258   300    80
   10:    3     0     6
-------------------------
Total:  731   731   316  Total Score = 461,992

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Fun contest.  Been awhile since I dealt with QTC's and never before using
Writelog (which worked fine).  Thanks so much to OK2PAY.  Was in the midst of
sending QTC's to him when the power went out.  Took me about 5 minutes to locate
the circuit breaker, then get back to the rig.  And there he still was, calling
me to complete!  Have no idea what I would have had to do after telling him I'm
sending 10 but only giving him 2...