[3830] WAE CW IR2V(I2WIJ) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW IR2V(I2WIJ) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:03:08 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: IR2V
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 33

   80:   23          14
   40:   93          29
   20:  203          54
   15:   99          35
   10:    8           6
-------------------------
Total:  426   802   333  Total Score = 408,924

Club: Marconi Contest Club

Comments:

I committed myself for the TOP 10 Europe: I think my score is not enough.
I should have done something like 100 more qsos,
200 more qtcs and 20/25 more mults, or 500.000+ points.

WAE i very unique, there are QTCs!
But what a pain to get QTC's!
A lot of: sri, QRU, NO, Later, and whatever they can use to say no!
Guys, I trust you, don't worry!!
But I was rewarded at last: nearly the end of the contest, while CQing
on 20m, I was called by two W6, two W7 and KL7HF in a row! Isn't that qood?
The KL7 said the usual QRU.
Half an hour later (2353Z) KL7HF called in again and said:
I have 6 QTC's, QRV?  Oh boys, how do you call this?
I am a little-pistol, a little more than nobody in the contest community!!

Moreover, in the first hour of the contest, on 20M, I was called by:
9V1YC, VY2ZM, ZL6QH, H7A!
Hey, is the world going the other way round??

Propagation was good enough, but I couldn't hear any NA or SA on 10.
And where were the JAs???
80M was good but noisy;
40M was quite good;
20M was very good and always open to somewhere;
15M was floating and signals were mostly low;
10M wasn't there for me :( !

Thanks to all who called me and to all who copied my signal!
More thanks to whom sent me also their QTCs!! :).

Cu, Bob, I2WIJ.