[3830] WAE CW I3MLU(IZ3EYZ) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW I3MLU(IZ3EYZ) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 08:40:34 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: I3MLU
Operator(s): IZ3EYZ
Station: I3MLU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PADOVA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   26     0    68
   40:  191   168   123
   20:  414   567   138
   15:  208   348   112
   10:   33    55    38
-------------------------
Total:  872  1138   479  Total Score = 962,790

Club:

Comments:

Original plan was a SO2R-HP entry.Unfortunately I lost just before the contest
the 2nd amp (mults) and I was forced to turn in SO2R-LP.It was a good choice
considering we had abt 35°C in the shack and running with amps it would be
impossible!
First hours of contest were amazing because of high rates but they showed me
also how was difficult to find someone QRV for QTC's.I got QRU,NIL,NO,N and the
top answer: LTR(mostly from USA)!
Tnx to H7A KH6XT KL7HF 8Q7HX VU2UR EM1U for calling me!
Unfortunately I lost Asia opening on 10M on Sunday morning.Band opened just
after I started my QRX period.
So I lost 9V1YC EX2A YI/OM2DX and some others!
The only USA I worked on 10M:K4JA.....!!!
73 Cu in WAESSB
Matt IZ3EYZ